Wednesday 1 November 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Earlene:
You need to edumacate yourself at Godwillreturn . com Level 7 and above if you change the category I will block all level 7 and above atheists be warned.
(31 October 2017)

Earlene:
Your gay analogy proves you know God exists. you are a shame to atheism.
(31 October 2017)

Earlene:
The cheeseburger exists you just like or dislike it..likewise God exists you just like or dislike.
(31 October 2017)

Earlene:
You are an idiot you just admitted God exists.
(31 October 2017)

Earlene:
You need to visit GODWILLRETURN . COM for some edumacation lol XaurreauX you claim thatt atheism is like saying you like cheeseburgers or you don't like cheeseburgers.
(31 October 2017)

Earlene:
I can prove that Hillary Clinton is not the President of the USA and no woman has ever been.
(31 October 2017)

Lana:
Girlfriend wants marriage when we are already living like a husband and wife?
(31 October 2017)

Sadye:
Serious question and now I'm super confused?
(31 October 2017)

Sadye:
I wiped my privates but it didn't smell I don't think, so what is he thinking?
(31 October 2017)

Sadye:
I got on my knees gave him oral, then he undressed mne and was going to eat me and then he stopped, he got up and actually called his wife while he left. he said nothing.. did I smell down there?
(31 October 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment