Thursday 10 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rolande:
Behind them I felt he was not being genuine.
(7 May 2018)

Rolande:
I didnt accept the hollow actions anymore.
(7 May 2018)

Rolande:
He only wins in his mind, by strength). He was a different guy when we met and he is different in private most of the time.
(7 May 2018)

Rolande:
He asked me out and I found him fascinating because I wanted to find out who he was beneath it all.
(7 May 2018)

Gwendolyn:
Should I wait for my gf to get her PHD?
(7 May 2018)

Gwendolyn:
I was absolutely crushed, she can do all those things and still marry me?
(7 May 2018)

Gwendolyn:
She would like to finish her PHD and than do all those things.
(7 May 2018)

Gwendolyn:
When I told her about it she said no.
(7 May 2018)

Gwendolyn:
I want to take it to the next level, marriage and obviously move out together.
(7 May 2018)

Gwendolyn:
I been dating this girl for years now.
(7 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment