Tuesday 29 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dakota:
My ex and I broke up in good term 7 years ago.
(27 May 2018)

Twyla:
Since regular wives wouldn't want their husband to bust nut on their face, do princess's get facials?
(27 May 2018)

Twyla:
And if you's a dude, who would you rather give one to, Kate or Megs?
(27 May 2018)

Stacee:
I need help finding an Arabic last name?
(27 May 2018)

Stacee:
The first name of my character is Amira, which the Internet tells me means princess, so I m hoping for her name to have a deeper, darker meaning than is readily apparent.
(27 May 2018)

Stacee:
Or something that references the jinn.
(27 May 2018)

Stacee:
I m looking for a last name that either has a darker meaning that might not be readily apparent (devil becoming de Vil, for example). Or just a name meaning fire, or flame.
(27 May 2018)

Tomika:
Should I accept the fact that Real love does not exist anymore, and neither does the kind of marriage that lasts for more than 20 years?
(27 May 2018)

Dorie:
Stange male coworker?
(27 May 2018)

Dorie:
Should I just ignore it and be grossed out?
(27 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment