Thursday 17 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sabina:
I told her that i have a gf and she still keeps asking me out.
(15 May 2018)

Cassondra:
I get woken up by my dog like 3 times in one night for like 5 seconds (he want s to get on the bed)?
(15 May 2018)

Cassondra:
Does that disturb my sleep much or is it ignorable, it happens every night.
(15 May 2018)

Katharina:
Why do people argue? And am I wrong for avoiding them?
(15 May 2018)

Katharina:
That no one cared about. heck, a lot of people who argue never stay on topic and make it personal Just for the sake of winning.
(15 May 2018)

Katharina:
Which means all you did was destroy your friendship or relationship all to try and justify a point.
(15 May 2018)

Katharina:
Generally arguments never solve anything and often end with people hating each other and still retaining their beliefs anyway.
(15 May 2018)

Katharina:
What can you say while yelling that you cannot while talking calmly and happily?
(15 May 2018)

Katharina:
I see no need in it when there is always an alternative that can be peaceful and still get the point across without making a fool of yourself.
(15 May 2018)

Katharina:
I hate arguments, and all that they stand for.
(15 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment