Wednesday 23 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Corina:
I asked if she want to catch up and get a bite to eat the next day.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
She put me on her snapchat and all.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
When me and my cousin came back from the store.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
Then she proceed to say that she's coming over to say hi.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
I said no, not since the last time I visited (7 months ago). She said that she was going to text or call, but she forgot.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
His wife asked if I talked to her.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
So I visit my cousin for a festival.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
So I unfriend her from facebook and she unfollow me on snapchat and blocked me on instagram.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
She said that I wasn't assertive enough and wasn't giving her attention when i was down there.
(20 May 2018)

Corina:
We got into it when I visit her for the second time.
(20 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment