Saturday 12 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dorene:
I hate looking in the mirror and looking at photos because I only see my flaws.
(9 May 2018)

Dorene:
I'm really insecure about my hairline, because it is a rectangle and kind of receding.
(9 May 2018)

Dorene:
I'm 14, and really insecure about a lot of stuff, people say I'm beautiful like my mom and whatever but I have trouble believing them.
(9 May 2018)

Breann:
Should I just get her number anyways?
(9 May 2018)

Breann:
If you have answers like God isn't really so dont worry just don't answer or act like it's a very important class.
(9 May 2018)

Breann:
Now that i can the teachers and people in the class say i should focus on my relationship with God and i know that I can do both.
(9 May 2018)

Breann:
I can finally talk to girls (I'm 18 almost 19) haven't been able to for my whole life pretty much.
(9 May 2018)

Breann:
Im in this bible study and there's this girl i that I like and I'm sure she likes me to but she comes like once every 2 weeks and we go 2 times every week.
(9 May 2018)

Leigh:
I dont like him, but I want him to ask me out?
(9 May 2018)

Latanya:
How do I comfort my depressed friend over video chat?
(9 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment