Tuesday 22 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Athena:
Why do people lie to their significant others about how physically attractive they are?
(19 May 2018)

Athena:
Or a guy who's wife gained 100 lbs and he doesn't even want to have sex with her anymore, yet he still tells her she is the most beautiful woman on earth.
(19 May 2018)

Athena:
Yet in her next relationship, she is dating a guy who is hardly average looking, and she tells him the same exact thing, that he is the most handsome man she has ever seen in the world.
(19 May 2018)

Athena:
Some examples) A girl used to be dating a guy who was a male model for several years who was worshiped by hundreds of thousands of women as a sex god on social media with millions of instagram followers.
(19 May 2018)

Paz:
What to do about this girl who abandoned me?
(19 May 2018)

Paz:
Pretty soon, we ll be going to separate colleges and I ll probably never see or hear from her ever again (she doesn t answer her phone). It pains me that I ll most likely be forgotten by someone who used to care about me.
(19 May 2018)

Paz:
I don t necessarily want her to be my girlfriend, I just want basic communication from her.
(19 May 2018)

Paz:
It s agonizing to see time pass and there be no progress.
(19 May 2018)

Paz:
By the time I could, she was no longer interested.
(19 May 2018)

Paz:
I couldn t drive her, and so I had to wait several weeks to ask her out again.
(19 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment