Wednesday 9 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tammi:
She went to his hotel and she indid up giving him a BJ and then he kicked her out.
(6 May 2018)

Tammi:
I found out a few weeks ago that a girl I was letting stay in our house for a few days called him to ask what was wrong.
(6 May 2018)

Tammi:
This time when he left I told him I was completely done with the relationship.
(6 May 2018)

Tammi:
He always calls several hours later to let me know.
(6 May 2018)

Tammi:
I wasn't bothered because when we do have a heated argument he usually leaves for the night.
(6 May 2018)

Tammi:
He left and went to a hotel for the night.
(6 May 2018)

Tammi:
My boyfriend live together for the past two years and I got into an argument and I yelled at him.
(6 May 2018)

Claude:
Does this mean he does not like me that much anymore?
(6 May 2018)

Claretha:
How can I gain my girlfriend love again?
(6 May 2018)

Keena:
My kids disobey?
(6 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment