Wednesday 30 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Candelaria:
How should you take your notes for nursing?
(27 May 2018)

Deloris:
How can I get a job this summer I am a a college student on vacation break?
(27 May 2018)

Deloris:
I have social anxiety and a mild stuttering(Blocking) issue.
(27 May 2018)

Myrtis:
I feel trapped in this situation and I don't know what I should do anymore?
(27 May 2018)

Myrtis:
I feel so helpless and scared...
(27 May 2018)

Myrtis:
In the end I feel like a gun is pointed at my head at all times and I have no power to change anything.
(27 May 2018)

Myrtis:
All either of us did that caused such a civil war between us and our families is love each other and the last thing I want to do is fight with her.
(27 May 2018)

Myrtis:
Because of our families we had gotten into many nasty fights and I hate it.
(27 May 2018)

Myrtis:
It's a chore to try and make her happy, more so when I personally am miserable.
(27 May 2018)

Myrtis:
I am with her every hour of every day but we are always stressed.
(27 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment