Friday 25 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michell:
Am I ever going to find the right girl in high school?
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
If these girls are looking at me this way becaise I'm very attractive to them does it mean They just want sex?
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
I want a well mannered girl that doesnt just want the sex but wants a real relationship.
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
I mean I feel like i can get any girl I want.
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
Especially the hot and popular girls.
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
I can catch a minority of the girls at school shooting glances at me.
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
Anyway in school I think girls think im super attractive.
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
So far Ive hit on a few girls but mwssed up but they liked me at some point and they still might.
(22 May 2018)

Michell:
So Im 16 and I'm going to be a junior now.
(22 May 2018)

Callie:
How to talk to someone who likes to be alone?
(22 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment