Friday 11 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marx:
Would you marry me if I said this to you?
(8 May 2018)

Marx:
Wow my name Is Brent Anthony Bramucci and wow your name Is Bethany Nicole Taylor and also wow you did not drink my thousand water bottles individually in my possession in your possession as soon as possible.
(8 May 2018)

Taunya:
How old is my mother in law?
(8 May 2018)

Jani:
How do I help my friend through her heartbreak?
(8 May 2018)

Jani:
How could she get over this, and more importantly, how can I help?
(8 May 2018)

Jani:
My close friend has recently not been herself because her best friend who she had a crush on started dating a a friend who was close to her.
(8 May 2018)

Annamae:
She is not officially manager yet.
(8 May 2018)

Annamae:
I don't think she would do that but I like to be prepared.
(8 May 2018)

Annamae:
What should I do if she threatens to fire me if I try to break up?
(8 May 2018)

Izetta:
Breaking up with coworker?
(8 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment