Thursday 3 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sandy:
All the friends I had have slowly diminished as they don't think I'm worth talking to because I don't go to uni, drive, drink, take drugs etc.
(30 April 2018)

Sandy:
Ever since I finished school at 16, I have done absolutely nothing with my life.
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
Should I confront him about what I heard?
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
He lied to me before we got together.
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
I mean I figured I probably wouldn't have a serious relationship with him but I still cared about him.
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
I didn't think he was just anybody when I slept with him.
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
My heart was broken when I heard the rumors because I really did liked the man.
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
But I never knew he was married or was even in a legitimate relationship.
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
I already knew he had kids before I slept with him.
(30 April 2018)

Denese:
I heard that he's been sleeping with several other females at our job, and that he's married.
(30 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment