Saturday 26 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yang:
My ex is absolutely insane, I don't want to be with him because he's smoking meth and having sex with other guys.
(23 May 2018)

Verona:
Why do 'lonely' men think single women are lonely?
(23 May 2018)

Verona:
In some cases they become extremely harassing.
(23 May 2018)

Verona:
They seem to be caught off guard when I am taken back by their assumption and correct them.
(23 May 2018)

Verona:
I'm getting really annoyed with single men who claim they are lonely assuming I am lonely.
(23 May 2018)

Cara:
Anxiety overload....What would YOU do?
(23 May 2018)

Cara:
It's never quite, it's literally as if everyone forgot what camping is supposed to be.
(23 May 2018)

Cara:
Due to all the people in total who usually tag along with us, it's always a party.
(23 May 2018)

Cara:
It's never just my parents and me camping anymore, which I miss a lot.
(23 May 2018)

Cara:
My parents are even stressing over the idea of that many people coming... What should I do?
(23 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment