Monday 21 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leatha:
Who you agree with? My mom or dad?
(18 May 2018)

Leatha:
My mother said if a girl and boy hang out alone and he have a girlfriend he not a player but my dad said he is a player.And like why would a guy hang out with a girl if he already have a girl?
(18 May 2018)

Vanda:
GUYS: is it bad for your girl to sleep with your friend for fun?
(18 May 2018)

Vanda:
But my BF's friend is sweet and fun to be around and we hang occasionally but he wants to sleep with me for fun is that horrible?
(18 May 2018)

Jannette:
Am I over analyzing or does he really not care?
(18 May 2018)

Jannette:
I don't think I should have to feel lonely in this time, when I actually do have someone who should be there.
(18 May 2018)

Jannette:
As in, I'm crazy for feeling like this and so on.
(18 May 2018)

Jannette:
I've tried to talk to him, but I get no where.
(18 May 2018)

Jannette:
Which honestly wouldn't bother me besides the fact that I'll be leaving for a year.
(18 May 2018)

Jannette:
It just seems he's caught up with his friends most the time, and even when we do see each other after a few hours he wants us to go hang out with his friends.
(18 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment