Sunday 20 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rasheeda:
When we first moved here, I wasn't too depressed.
(18 May 2018)

Rasheeda:
We both decided to do the move because where we were living had no opportunity for us (it was a super small city). All my family was up north and I knew nobody in TX but his mom and his aunts and uncles who also live here.
(18 May 2018)

Rasheeda:
My bfs mom lives in Texas and she had an apartment we could stay at until the lease was done and everything was paid for.
(18 May 2018)

Rasheeda:
We were both living in PA at the time and I was living with my grandma and he was living with his father.
(18 May 2018)

Rasheeda:
When I just turned 19, my boyfriend and I got offered to move down south.
(18 May 2018)

Rasheeda:
I don't really have anyone to talk to so I figured why not ask on here.
(18 May 2018)

Mari:
I asked her what's wrong she said nothing I gave her a hug she's still upset it's almost midnight she can't get to sleep.
(17 May 2018)

Mari:
My girlfriend just broke down crying for no reason at all.
(17 May 2018)

Donnetta:
I have a boyfriend and a daughter, but cant stop thinking about my co worker?
(17 May 2018)

Donnetta:
I am so confused i dont know what to do or say.
(17 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment