Tuesday 8 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shena:
He feels the same way towards me.
(5 May 2018)

Shena:
Im speaking to my ex boyfriend and I really want him.
(5 May 2018)

Venice:
Is it rude, every time you see your neighbor outside doing yard work you go over to talk for an hour? My neighbor is retired. I work?
(5 May 2018)

Venice:
How do I gently tell him I need to use my time wisely, and please to not run over every time he sees me outside?
(5 May 2018)

Venice:
I can't stand outside an talk for an hour.
(5 May 2018)

Venice:
When I get home and I have things to do, especially yard work, I want to be left alone.
(5 May 2018)

Marvella:
Family Values?
(5 May 2018)

Marvella:
Is it fitting for someone to be divorced and claim to have good family values. ?
(5 May 2018)

Theodora:
How do i make my last two months here not miserable?
(5 May 2018)

Lavonne:
Do you think it's a bit strange that a guy who is married and has two kids, does not say he is married on his FB page, and has not one pic?
(5 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment