Sunday 6 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Matthew:
I'm not sure why, but I feel like no one likes talking to me.
(3 May 2018)

Michelle:
Hey, I have had women my age who wanted to help me or pray for me, but really not want anything to do with me. What should I do?
(3 May 2018)

Michelle:
How can I avoid having these kinds of toxic relationships?
(3 May 2018)

Michelle:
I end up turning them away because they do not want to know me or be acquaintances or friends with me.
(3 May 2018)

Michelle:
It seems like these women see me as troubled and care about me, but I do not want to connect personally and intimately with women unless they want to with me.
(3 May 2018)

Shawana:
Most people told me I shouldn't have closed the door on this friend because she was trying to protect me. What do you all think?
(3 May 2018)

Dina:
Once he left, I asked who he was then she just walked away into the back room and wouldn't answer me.
(3 May 2018)

Dina:
He wasn't in the store for long, and she didn't even ring him up - another girl did.
(3 May 2018)

Dina:
Well while I was there, a customer came in, and she stopped talking to me and lit up and acted really flirty and chatty towards this guy.
(3 May 2018)

Dina:
My girlfriend complains that I never go to see her at work, so I thought I would stop by and surprise her.
(3 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment