Monday 7 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Trang:
The photo looked really bad, but nothing happend, he knows that and I would never.
(4 May 2018)

Trang:
In december I was partying and his friend sent a photo to their snapchat group of me and his 23 yruncle.
(4 May 2018)

Trang:
I'm 18 and I dated this guy1yr younger then me last year in november-december, it was getting serious he slept over all the time and we had a great connection.
(4 May 2018)

Rea:
How to deal with a desperate co-worker who won't stop texting!!it's serious.Please help?
(4 May 2018)

Claris:
Ladies, what would you think or how would you act if you found out the guy you had a crush on was 10 years older than you thought he was?
(4 May 2018)

Jae:
Is it okay for a girlfriend to continue visiting her boyfriend?
(4 May 2018)

Jae:
I always just seem to go to him, even after school from work or school i stop by his house and still don't see him coming over to my house after every effort I make.
(4 May 2018)

Jae:
He has only been able to just bring gifts on holidays and birthdays but other than that he has not tried to spend at least an hour at my house or even to just have dinner.
(4 May 2018)

Jae:
I do get along with his family they consider me part of them but the problem is he has no connection with mine.
(4 May 2018)

Jae:
His excuses are mostly he is tired, had work , or doesn't have the time.
(4 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment