Wednesday 2 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pauletta:
My boyfriend said him sayaing hes going to move a fan and yes is the same answrr even though he said he was gonna move it thats not the same?
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
Does he get the hint?? Help please?
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
Also he's creeply watching my snapchats...would you block someone like this?
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
He gets the hint I don't want him righttttt?
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
I know I should've ended the convo but he Did stopped texting me after this.
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
He was confused and I told him once again, he can't have a shot at them.
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
But he continues to flirt with me over text and brought up wanting my breast.
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
When I asked him where we were going the relationship, he said he rambled on about his ex girlfriend which was odd so I stopped going out with him and told him he was wasting my time and I wasn't a rebound.
(29 April 2018)

Cyrstal:
I've been talking to this guy for more than a month.
(29 April 2018)

Fumiko:
My boyfriend ex said no one would agree with me that calling me a retard in the beginning ofnoutlr relationship would ruin everything i feel?
(29 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment