Friday 18 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sun:
I am not friends with her anymore because I am jealous she has found the love of her life.
(15 May 2018)

Sun:
But I have notice when I make a list of things I am looking for in a man, he is literally my friend's husband.
(15 May 2018)

Sun:
I am 30 years old and I still have not found the right guy yet.
(15 May 2018)

Sun:
I used to be best friends with this girl and she got married when she was 23 years old to this guy.
(15 May 2018)

Alisa:
Middle name for Shia (girl)?
(15 May 2018)

Alisa:
I like the name Shia for a little girl and I need middle name suggestions please.
(15 May 2018)

Reena:
Is it normal for my 8yr old son to say he'll kill himself if I don't give him what he wants?
(15 May 2018)

Reena:
He's always been angry because his father left and I think thats the reason why he acts out.
(15 May 2018)

Reena:
I don't know how to handle the situation I just try to make him happy so he doesn't do anything.
(15 May 2018)

Reena:
Is this normal, should I be concerned, is this what kids do now?
(15 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment