Saturday 19 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cuc:
We have a great relationship and everything is going really well.
(16 May 2018)

Cuc:
He is not happy with his girlfriend and tells me about it.
(16 May 2018)

Cuc:
I have been seeing a guy that currently has a girlfriend.
(16 May 2018)

Yahaira:
My girlfriend is really fat, and has this new bad attitude like she doesn't give an F sometimes. Should I consider moving out?
(16 May 2018)

Yahaira:
Other tines she begs me to stay and treats me like a god, but its unoredictable.
(16 May 2018)

Yahaira:
She plays this guikt card on me about her health but then gets so moody with me and hostile like Im her ex she divorced, when Im not.
(16 May 2018)

Shanita:
Why do I get this treatment?
(16 May 2018)

Shanita:
I noticed that one of my professors would always close the door when meeting with any other student (even females), but never closes the door when meeting with me (female). Why is this when I have done nothing?
(16 May 2018)

Petronila:
Should i report my coworker for having a crush on me without my permission?
(16 May 2018)

Diana:
My girlfriend wants to wait 3 months before sex?
(16 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment