Tuesday 15 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margery:
In 2006 Claire Mckaskill unseated Republican Incumbent Jim Talent.
(13 May 2018)

Margery:
Phil Bredseen -- two term Governor of Tennesee.
(13 May 2018)

Stephaine:
Boyfriend likes pics of my half naked friend?
(13 May 2018)

Stephaine:
I know he would unfollow her if I asked but I feel as though that s too extreme.
(13 May 2018)

Stephaine:
He unfollowed her in front of me last week, and now he s following her again and liking every picture.
(13 May 2018)

Stephaine:
My friend posts photos of herself in bare minimum on Instagram and my boyfriend likes every single picture.
(13 May 2018)

Jazmin:
Is there such thing as straight girls like, do they exist?
(13 May 2018)

Kirstie:
Can taking fiber supplements help you lose weight?
(13 May 2018)

Kirstie:
Would taking fiber supplements contribute to me feeling fuller so I won t eat so much and get back to losing weight?
(13 May 2018)

Kirstie:
I ve been losing weight, but for about a month, I ve been stalled.
(13 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment