Monday 28 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Debby:
Every conversation we have, they complain about the same things and I'm tired.
(26 May 2018)

Debby:
I'm tired of talking with them long into the night to convince them not to kill themselves.
(26 May 2018)

Debby:
I've felt like this for over a year but they depend on me so I don't know what will happen if I push them away.
(26 May 2018)

Debby:
I've been this person's best friend for maybe five years and I don't want to be in the friendship anymore.
(26 May 2018)

Lakiesha:
Thinking about trying to stay in touch?
(26 May 2018)

Jerlene:
If I reject her she'll try to sleep with one of my friends to get back at me. What do I do?
(26 May 2018)

Jerlene:
But a mutual friend says if I reject her she'll try to sleep with one of my friends to get back at me.
(26 May 2018)

Jerlene:
Now she wants me & I don't want her anymore because I can't trust her.
(26 May 2018)

Jerlene:
I've been in love with her for years but She's rejected me so many times that I'm tired of being hurt.
(26 May 2018)

Alina:
Can a 21 year old and a 46 year old fall in love?
(26 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment