Wednesday 16 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Honey:
Can I breastfeed and use formula?
(14 May 2018)

Honey:
Breastfeed when home and have the sitter use formula when I m gone.
(14 May 2018)

Honey:
I am currently 37 weeks pregnant once my little one is born I plan on going back to work (6weeks) I want to breastfeed but can t where I work can I do both?
(14 May 2018)

Rosette:
Why do you think this girl was.being stupid?
(14 May 2018)

Ashlee:
My best friend lives in Oklahoma and i live in NY how do i convince my parents to let me fly over there?
(14 May 2018)

Ashlee:
What can I do to convince them to let me go?
(14 May 2018)

Ashlee:
Theyre convinced something bad will happen to me while im there.
(14 May 2018)

Ashlee:
Theres only one problem, my parents think that I, a 15 year old male, cannot fly alone.
(14 May 2018)

Ashlee:
I figured well why not go to him this time I mean i do have enough money.
(14 May 2018)

Ashlee:
My best friend has made multiple trips to NY but i feel bad about making him spend all that money just to see me.
(14 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment