Thursday 24 May 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tu:
I asked if he wanted to hang out before he left and he said yes but then never got back to me. (I asked because the next two weeks will be very busy for me including an out of the country trip and a friend visit). It seem like he was really into me.
(22 May 2018)

Tu:
He had to travel for a couple of days because if a family death.
(22 May 2018)

Tu:
The last date was a little awkward at times but still fun and we both seem like we were enjoying each other.
(22 May 2018)

Tu:
The 4th date I asked if he wanted to come over for dinner.
(22 May 2018)

Tu:
We went in 4 dates last week 3 of them initiated by him.
(22 May 2018)

Indira:
How do I balance my mom and my fiance?
(22 May 2018)

Indira:
Because I want to please my fiance and make sure he s happy and i also want to make sure my mother is happy as well.
(22 May 2018)

Indira:
My mom thinks I enjoy being with him more than her and she sometimes gets jealous of our relationship because she wants to spend more time with me. (alone) I m having a hard time balancing them both.
(22 May 2018)

Indira:
Almost similar, he works 6-230 and I work 7-330. So we enjoy just relaxing at home after work.
(22 May 2018)

Indira:
He works five days a week and so do I.
(22 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment