Friday 10 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tinisha:
Maybe you can understand the struggle of balancing a career and a realtionship.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
That's why I'm asking all you fellas out there.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
So I can't necessarily relate to him on this.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
Maybe it's good time management skills, but I seem to just have this capability to multitask and balance everything in my life effectively.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
Honestly, I was ready to settle down with him.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
I just don't know how far in the future that will be.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
He says that there is a possibility that we will get back together again in the future.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
I'm not getting the serious realtionship that I deeply desire.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
It's been great being able to still be with him, but at the same time I feel empty.
(8 August 2018)

Tinisha:
So now we kind of have a friends with benefits thing going on.
(8 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment