Wednesday 22 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Stephanie:
So this whole ordeal is just extremely depressing to me.
(19 August 2018)

Stephanie:
Also my 2 bestfriends were so in love with each other when they were dating, and now they don't care at all about each other anymore.
(19 August 2018)

Ginny:
Girls, facials or head massages?
(19 August 2018)

Ginny:
They have different benefits and indeed different vibes.
(19 August 2018)

Ginny:
I frequently indulge in both and find both to be incredibly relaxing.
(19 August 2018)

Nguyet:
Pet shop in guangzhou?
(19 August 2018)

Nguyet:
Hi I will be visiting guangzhou soon, any shops or wholesale areas in Guangzhou where I can get some accessories like cat toys, bags, other accessories?
(19 August 2018)

Rhiannon:
Have you ever been very upset that your 2 friends (who were dating) ended up breaking up with each other and never got back together?
(19 August 2018)

Yoko:
Have you ever been upset that your 2 friends (who were dating) ended up breaking up with each other?
(19 August 2018)

Yoko:
I was extremely upset about this, since I thought my 2 bestfriends made a very good couple together, and I was hoping they would get married to each other and have children together someday, but that never ended up happening at all.
(19 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment