Friday 17 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lashonda:
And I don't want to waste my first kiss on someone unless I KNOW that I will be with them for the rest of my life.
(14 August 2018)

Lashonda:
Because I don't want to have my first kiss then regret it, because it's only a one time thing and I will never get it back.
(14 August 2018)

Carlena:
A man that I dated back in college wrote me a long email that he's dying?
(14 August 2018)

Carlena:
I could use the cash right about now.
(14 August 2018)

Carlena:
I broke his heart 20 years ago, he was madly in love with me, before I go and see him, is it legal for him to leave me all his money and not his wife?
(14 August 2018)

Carlena:
He wrote that he wants to leave all his money and estate to me and not his wife.
(14 August 2018)

Robbie:
How to secretly be mean to someone u hate?
(14 August 2018)

Maybelle:
This guy asked to hang out..?
(14 August 2018)

Maybelle:
I basically take this as he's not interested anymore lol.
(14 August 2018)

Maybelle:
I said thank you and said i was glad he had a good time staying here. he didn't respond. then i messaged him this morning to tell him to have a safe flight and i hope we could continue to be friends.
(14 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment