Sunday 19 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laureen:
By the way, he was the one who told me what his wife said.
(16 August 2018)

Laureen:
How can I tell the judge how I feel?
(16 August 2018)

Laureen:
So, I am scared that if my child goes there the wife will harm her.
(16 August 2018)

Laureen:
When his wife found out about me and my pregnancy she said that both me and my bastard child are going to burn in hell and that she doesn't ever want my child at her house.
(16 August 2018)

Laureen:
He stopped supporting her 6 months ago and even though he stopped supporting her I still allowed him to visit her.
(16 August 2018)

Kasandra:
Do brothers and sisters do this?
(16 August 2018)

Jody:
Why do white womem continue to deal with black men and end up being single mothers to mixed babies?
(16 August 2018)

Jody:
If they are going to date a black man why not date a descent one and marry first?
(16 August 2018)

Jody:
I see it all the time white women walking around alone with mixed babies or even in my facebook friends list, most white women in my friends list are single moms with mixed kids?
(16 August 2018)

Vicki:
Why do so many black men make babies with multiple women and neglect them.. and why do black women let them?
(16 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment