Monday 27 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Janessa:
She texted me the other night that she misses me and that I'm different from other guys she's dated since her divorce.
(24 August 2018)

Janessa:
When I blush, she gets closer to me and smiles.
(24 August 2018)

Janessa:
She likes my compliments and she'll always ask me for another thing that I like about her and I'll be able to give her a response.
(24 August 2018)

Janessa:
She always playfully hits me and when I ask why she did that, she'll smile and say she just does.
(24 August 2018)

Janessa:
She always hugs me when we meet up and she always says I smell nice and give good hugs.
(24 August 2018)

Janessa:
We eat together, shop together, drive together, and even sit in the car and just talk.
(24 August 2018)

Janessa:
I have an older friend who's 43, while I'm 24. She and I always hang out every week.
(24 August 2018)

Sharika:
Whats going on with my body?
(24 August 2018)

Denice:
However my period is now 5 days late so I'm freaking out.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
Idk what to do tbh?
(24 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment