Wednesday 29 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Larue:
Is it wrong for me to think that a lack of eye contact from a waiter is a sign of racism?
(26 August 2018)

Lyndsey:
Secretly taking pics?
(26 August 2018)

Lyndsey:
I like having him company but... If he really took my pics secretly..... idk.
(26 August 2018)

Lyndsey:
He is really nice but broken and the same time and kinda like asking me not to leave like everyone else in his life.
(26 August 2018)

Lyndsey:
Like hes playing his phone but the camera is pointing at me, and when i ask him what hes on, i tried to take his phone but hes like not letting me take it and then he shows me hes on instagram.
(26 August 2018)

Lyndsey:
I mean, i still dont know yet but i feel like he is when im half asleep sometimes, and when im not looking.
(26 August 2018)

Lyndsey:
What would you do if someone really close to you (opposite sex, but not attracted to, and cant really count as a bestfriend either) turned out to be taking pics of you secretly?
(26 August 2018)

Penni:
What is wrong with people please help me understand?!?!?
(26 August 2018)

Penni:
Anyone else ever been through something like this?
(26 August 2018)

Penni:
Even my family hasn't reached out to me, yet whenever they need something I'm there.
(26 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment