Monday 6 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

David:
He doesn't even has condoms, he said he'll get some.
(3 August 2018)

David:
My boyfriend wants to have vaginal sex with me, but I don't wanna do it until I get married.
(3 August 2018)

Arianna:
What if my uncle attacks me for being late, I am scared of him?
(3 August 2018)

Elicia:
How should I tell this girl how I feel?
(3 August 2018)

Karey:
So I have a girlfriend and I keep having dreams about my previous girlfriend who passed away last year. I can't figure out why?
(3 August 2018)

Karey:
Why is she coming into my dreams these days?
(3 August 2018)

Karey:
I wish I could have been there to tell her goodbye, but no one knew she was going to pass on.
(3 August 2018)

Karey:
It's like she's trying to remind me that she may be gone, but she's always around.
(3 August 2018)

Karey:
She passed away in her sleep last year, she was almost 33. Ever since she died I've been trying to get over it and try to think that she's in a better place now and sometimes I have moments when I think of her and we had when she was still around.
(3 August 2018)

Karey:
My previous girlfriend was the love of my life.
(3 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment