Tuesday 21 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Adeline:
Do they like me? Although we've never spoken?
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
They were supposed to leave at one point, but they came back and I don't know what to do...
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
I'm not exactly sure if they've been trying to work up the courage to talk to me.
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
And there are times, like today for example, where we'd be in the same area, and I can see them staring at me through my peripheral.
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
But we do it multiple times throughout the day whenever we run into each other.
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
The glances don't last very long, but whenever we do look at each other, we do it for a couple of seconds before one of us looks away first.
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
Oh yeah, and we look at each other.
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
Over time, I started noticing that they would take little trips to be around me whenever they knew my whereabouts.
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
We work in a mall, so our store is very big and we'd be yards apart at a time.
(18 August 2018)

Adeline:
But it became a little different and I felt like they started showing signs.
(18 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment