Thursday 16 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fatimah:
Or leave it alone since I feel like I did nothing wrong.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
I don't know what my nephew told her I said to him but clearly he exaggerated because she's upset now.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
His mom, my husband's sister now is ignoring me.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
I did nothing to make him feel better about the situation because I felt justified in telling him not to slam doors.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
He is very spoiled and sensitive so when I said that to him even though I said it as nicely as I could he got very upset and called his mom.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
I was pissed but I calmly told him to not slam doors and that he woke the baby up.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
This weekend the baby was taking a nap and my nephew slammed a door so loud he woke the baby up.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
He used to always play Playstation with my husband and watch movies but now he takes backseat to what the baby is doing.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
Recently my husband and I had a baby so when he comes over things are very different.
(13 August 2018)

Fatimah:
My nephew has liked spending weekends at my house since he was very young.
(13 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment