Tuesday 7 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Isidra:
I have a friend (who is 18 years old), and he's forcing his girlfriend (who's also 18 years old) into marrying him even though they have only been dating for 3 months.
(4 August 2018)

Keith:
As this guy kept yapping like a little dog non-stop about he supposedly gets girls(in China), how I am a virgin and how he wants to bang my sister , I began to get angry.
(4 August 2018)

Keith:
This guy could NEVER get any girls himself however. 4 years since he last had a girlfriend himself(same as me). I told him that its none of his business and tried to change the topic, but he kept bugging me.
(4 August 2018)

Keith:
This skinny guy kept bugging me about the fact that I am a 23-year -old virgin.
(4 August 2018)

Wava:
How do you turn a girl acquaintance you have met once or twice into a girlfriend if you don t see her at all?
(4 August 2018)

Wava:
How do you become friends with someone you already know in real life but haven t talked with seriously?
(4 August 2018)

Wava:
I want to text her and start talking with her but there s no prompt to do so and I want to move from the stage of acquaintances to friends at first and then hopefully maybe asking her out.
(4 August 2018)

Wava:
Which means I like her posts and she would like mine but a lot less than my liking rate.
(4 August 2018)

Wava:
Our interactions are social media-based.
(4 August 2018)

Wava:
About a few weeks after that, she found my Instagram and followed me, then I followed her back.
(4 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment