Friday 3 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melodee:
I know i shouldnt use this site.
(1 August 2018)

Georgia:
Is my grandma Sexy?
(1 August 2018)

Georgia:
The picture is not her btw, but just an old lady that looks like her.. but my wrinklebag lady is better than this one.
(1 August 2018)

Georgia:
She has alzhiemers and does not think I am her grandson... She thinks I am her husband... Should I tell her the truth?
(1 August 2018)

Georgia:
I lover her very much and I do not want to ruin our relationship.
(1 August 2018)

Georgia:
Sometimes I see her and I think I want to marry her... Is that normal?
(1 August 2018)

Clarisa:
Sold my childhood bike and now I am devastated?
(1 August 2018)

Clarisa:
I sold it and it's gone and I don't understand why it hurts so bad.
(1 August 2018)

Clarisa:
My doggie who passed away at 15 years old last December used to run along beside me on that bike.
(1 August 2018)

Clarisa:
The Christmas my parents gave it to me, and every ride (there were countless rides) on it.
(1 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment