Tuesday 14 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maxima:
I WAS THE DRUNK ONE AT THE COMPANY HOLIDAY PARTY! How do I face Monday?
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
I know I have to apologize to my boss and tell him that I am sorry for being irrrisposible and hope this doesn't affect his opinion of me BTW LIKE I SAID I just started 3 weeks ago.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
WELL THIS IS THE REALLY BAD PART.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
Well towards the end of the night I told everyone I wanted to have sex with this one guy.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
Thank god I took an uber because I got bad.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
I had a cigar which messed me up because I've never had one before.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
Then I switched to Corona and then kept drinking and drinking.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
As soon as I got there my friends ordered me a drink that is called the m.f.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
Open bar for 4 hours, food, games.
(12 August 2018)

Maxima:
I just started this job 3 weeks ago and we had a company party at a bar somewhere.
(12 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment