Thursday 30 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carri:
I grew up feeling like I had something wrong with me and just decided to accept that I'm different.
(27 August 2018)

Carri:
When I lived with them, they continually told me that I had no time management, I had a mental problem etc etc.
(27 August 2018)

Carri:
They keep calling me dysfunctional and unable to run my own life etc.
(27 August 2018)

Sarai:
My girlfriend's feet stinks! Is it a big problem for you?
(27 August 2018)

Sarai:
My girlfriend always wear sheer and opaque black pantyhose (in Winter and Autumn), sheer knee high nylon socks and black hold-on stockings, and cotton socks too.
(27 August 2018)

Li:
Taking on the role of single dad and being laughed at by my family?
(27 August 2018)

Li:
They can't see the effort I'm making for my son.
(27 August 2018)

Li:
I have to be honest that I feel like I don't belong in my family anymore.
(27 August 2018)

Li:
My wife verbally beat me down for the longest time and now it's continuing here with my parents.
(27 August 2018)

Li:
I intend to fight for custody if they attempt to make a move on him.
(27 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment