Thursday 2 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Roxane:
I have recently purchased a bikini for her and I am planning to surprise her with it when she comes home from work.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
I believe that she would look amazing.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
Overall, she is the most adorable woman in my life.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
Although it may go against the customs of her culture, I promise that if I were to take pictures of her, I would not share them with anyone else, but ourselves.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
Even though she is Indian, she can still rock a bikini the same way other girls can.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
I thought to myself and I had the idea of her wearing a bikini to the beach just for me.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
I told her not to worry and I will try to help her.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
She then says that she cannot wear bikinis as it might go against her culture's customs.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
She then tells me that she does know what to wear to keep her cool in the sun and that other girls will laugh at her if she wears casual attire.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
It is summer at the moment and I suggested that we go down to the beach some time and she agreed.
(31 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment