Saturday 25 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Verlie:
He told me that this is now an issue for him since he sees that I still believe.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
He told me he didn't know if I was really into the religion because I don't practice or cover up.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
He knew I was Muslim upfront, but not practicing, but recently he saw that I went to the Eid prayer yesterday and was covered up.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
Also, I am Muslim and my boyfriend is Christian.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
My parents have told him and his friends they only want me for citizenship.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
However, my current boyfriend have told me that he understands my parents and told me I should stay away from Africans because many will want me for citizenship.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
After that relationship, my parents have bad feelings about Africans.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
He abused me and wanted citizenship.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
My parents do not like Africans nor want me to be with an African man due to stereotypes and my past relationship with my abusive ex.
(22 August 2018)

Verlie:
My boyfriend and I are in our mid to late twenties.
(22 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment