Friday 24 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeri:
Forgive my naivety, but I need some help.
(21 August 2018)

Jeri:
It seems weird to me that someone keeps taking BC to prevent pregnancy when they're not even having sex.
(21 August 2018)

Jeri:
Now, I don't know if I should believe her or not.
(21 August 2018)

Jeri:
It confused me, so i asked her if she was taking it for menstrual reasons.
(21 August 2018)

Jeri:
She told me she was taking it to prevent pregnancy and that her mom had put her on it just in case she does decide to have sex.
(21 August 2018)

Jeri:
We had the discussion about contraception and she told me that she was on Birth Control (BC). Now, she maintains that she hasn't had sex since last year but she is still taking BC.
(21 August 2018)

Jeri:
We are about to meet up and we plan to have sex.
(21 August 2018)

Jeri:
We are in a long distance relationship and have never had sex.
(21 August 2018)

Elvina:
I dreamt I gave my old guy friend a BJ- meaning?
(21 August 2018)

Elvina:
Afterwards, I felt guilt and felt like a slut but at the same time felt satisfied.
(21 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment