Thursday 9 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Felice:
We still dont know what the noise was becuse theyre was nothing in the room but I could have been murdered.
(7 August 2018)

Felice:
I had to walk first and go in that dark room to turn on the light while my moms behind me gripping my arm.
(7 August 2018)

Felice:
Ok im a male but i am the youngest.
(7 August 2018)

Felice:
Its just me and her and my 16 yr old sister because my parents are divorced.
(7 August 2018)

Claudie:
If someone brought you very expensive presents spent thousands of pounds and u gave nothing back how would u feel how do u think they feel?
(7 August 2018)

Claudie:
On my wedding Asian culture girls parents give to the boys entire family and extended family they give clothes bags shoes jewllery which obviously costs loads the boy side are obliged to give the bride in return on my wedding I got absolutely nothing.
(7 August 2018)

Rosia:
Any suggestion on how to declutter a home with kids underfoot all the time?
(7 August 2018)

Rosia:
I'm trying to help out the best I can, but it's a bit hard with the kids constantly underfoot.
(7 August 2018)

Rosia:
Yeah, she was a neat freak when we met.
(7 August 2018)

Rosia:
She recently posted a pic on FB of her apartment from when she was single with a comment of how she missed the tidiness.
(7 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment