Sunday 26 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Isidra:
I know she's quiet and unfashionable.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
Was I wrong to get mad at him for not slowing down?
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
So I get mad and yell at him, wtf is wrong with him to calm down if he wants to die do it after he drops me off somewhere there's signal so i can get myself home safe.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
It's not rare for it to happen there especially at such altitude.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
We could've easily drove off a mountain.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
His car jumps around as he tries to make a turn.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
At some point he swerved and almost loses control.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
But he takes it as a joke &keeps driving fast.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
A few months ago I was in a near death car accident with this girl. (She was driving) So since a start I said I was NOT OKAY with fast driving and we were in no rush . On the way back he starts speeding and we're telling him please slow down.
(23 August 2018)

Marine:
Now I think he was trying to be cool and since the start said if we didn't mind him driving fast.
(23 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment