Monday 13 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Patricia:
I then searched her out through many who knew her and they told me that she has Been in jail more than 12 times, she's on a jail website-i checked it out.
(11 August 2018)

Patricia:
I emailed her and she never replied to the emails.
(11 August 2018)

Patricia:
I added her as a friend on Facebook and she denied the friend request.
(11 August 2018)

Patricia:
She runs and sprinted away from me when I try to make contact with her.
(11 August 2018)

Patricia:
She was extremely hot however, and I tried talking to her and she blanks me and walks forward with her eyes straight.
(11 August 2018)

Patricia:
There was this woman i met, she attempted to steal money out of my mom's purse and we had a small altercation.
(11 August 2018)

Keena:
Why is sex and reproductive roles so easy for men and harder on women?
(11 August 2018)

Keena:
Why is the burden more on women than men?
(11 August 2018)

Keena:
She has to get serious, but he has the liberty to play around more.
(11 August 2018)

Keena:
Also, the biological clock is way more lenient on the guy than the woman.
(11 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment