Saturday 4 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clemencia:
And I'll just block their number so they can never contact me again.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
They usually get really angry because they became very attached to me.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
Then there's either something he does or I just lose interest really fast before we actually have the first date and I just end it with them.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
I give him my number and we text for a week or two.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
I'll meet a guy and I will either like him or I don't like him that much.
(1 August 2018)

Alesha:
Can I get pregnant despite being a virgin?
(1 August 2018)

Alesha:
I have not had my period for 2 weeks and that's strange, it never happened.
(1 August 2018)

Alesha:
But when I was taking a shower I felt his semen all over my vagina.
(1 August 2018)

Alesha:
His did not penetrate me fully, I believe just the head or someof it.
(1 August 2018)

Alesha:
It was really painful so we stopped many times, I am still a virgin (technically).He was not using any protection despite he fact that I told him many times he has to and Idk why.
(1 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment