Saturday 11 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kaila:
I met him on his job I've been seeing him at the store for years.
(9 August 2018)

Odilia:
I had a 90 minute drive so since I did not have to go into the airport I wanted to drive barefoot to be more comfortable and I did not need shoes just to drive my car and it was so comfortable driving barefoot.
(9 August 2018)

Odilia:
Since I did not have to get out of my car I just drove in my bare feet and did not brig my shoes.
(9 August 2018)

Odilia:
I just got home from dropping my husband off at the airport so he could go on a business trip.
(9 August 2018)

Kris:
How do I stop the fears of my abusive mother somehow returning?
(9 August 2018)

Kris:
I constantly fear this mother will return and seek to destroy me.
(9 August 2018)

Francisca:
Is it alright for me to go to a baseball game with my male coworkers?
(9 August 2018)

Francisca:
Can I go with my guy friends from work.
(9 August 2018)

Francisca:
I got invited to baseball game and was told I could bring my boyfriend if I wanted, unfortunately he has to work.
(9 August 2018)

Corrina:
My husband won't cooperate on a divorce in his country, he wants me to go home first.?
(9 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment