Monday 20 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristan:
I ll be working in the fall a job that makes mid 5 figures, ( not a lot), and my parents offered to let me live there rent free, but these people make fun of my weight, call me racist names ( i m darker than they are), make fun of my acne.
(17 August 2018)

Lauri:
What good is confidence?
(17 August 2018)

Karan:
What is the point of living if I don't have any prom pictures of me to look at or show anyone else?
(17 August 2018)

Karan:
I really want to have prom pictures but I never went in HS due to health issues.
(17 August 2018)

Lesha:
Yes or no..?? Is it understandable if a guy chooses to...?
(17 August 2018)

Lesha:
If he is mentally slow and can't understand things nor work hard and keep a good job, is it understandable if he decides to stay a lifelong bachelor, since most women wouldn't like being with a guy who cannot provide?
(17 August 2018)

Lesha:
Not marry in his lifetime because he cannot keep a steady job nor a decent job and thus, cannot provide for a wife nor for himself?
(17 August 2018)

Arlette:
Please also refrain from saying anything negative, i know their is pee on my fingers.. not that serious i washed my hands after.
(17 August 2018)

Arlette:
Ive read so many stories about people that got positives this early even if it is very faint.
(17 August 2018)

Arlette:
Please tell me if you see what i see even if it is very faint.
(17 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment