Sunday 5 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Caitlyn:
She will ask me sometimes and when I say no, she gets really mad.
(2 August 2018)

Caitlyn:
My best friend (21 yrs old) takes my boyfriend (21 yrs old)out to bars or wineries whenever she feels like it.
(2 August 2018)

Jama:
Why didn't she say or do anything?
(2 August 2018)

Ruthanne:
I need help talking to a girl im crushing on?
(2 August 2018)

Ruthanne:
Im shooting my shots and any advice would be greattt.
(2 August 2018)

Ruthanne:
Ive never felt this way about any girl ever.
(2 August 2018)

Ruthanne:
I know that we have common interest but im to shy to start conversation.
(2 August 2018)

Ruthanne:
But i dont know how to take things further.
(2 August 2018)

Ruthanne:
Earlieri sinished it andbi told her and she seemed happy again.
(2 August 2018)

Ruthanne:
She didnt seem turned off by it, and she told me to get back to her when i completed the show.
(2 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment