Sunday 12 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tijuana:
Which name do you prefer Owen or William?
(9 August 2018)

Tijuana:
Please do not pair these names together.Other then that middle names are welcome.
(9 August 2018)

Margarete:
Help me understand, why is my mother upset with me?
(9 August 2018)

Margarete:
I don't do drugs and I don't have friends so no bad influences on me.
(9 August 2018)

Margarete:
I don't know what she's crying about.
(9 August 2018)

Margarete:
Her latest threat is that she's going to move back to her home country and leave me homeless here.
(9 August 2018)

Margarete:
She always complains that I stay in my room too much and she's threatens to take my bed away.
(9 August 2018)

Margarete:
I'm in college doing well (I got straight A's all summer) and I work.
(9 August 2018)

Suzann:
Is it okay to have your first kiss be with your best guys friend that you used to like, even if you like someone else now?
(9 August 2018)

Suzann:
Wow, this is ending up way longer than I expected.
(9 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment