Thursday 10 January 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yulanda:
I was wondering if it would be okay to have sex with her while she is under anesthesia.
(8 January 2019)

Florine:
Do you think webcam sex is bad when you are in a realationship?
(8 January 2019)

Florine:
I am in a realationship though, is that bad?
(8 January 2019)

Florine:
I mostly do webcam sex on sites such as FunLiveCams.com, chrtubate and MFC and more and I love all of them.
(8 January 2019)

Florine:
Is it bad if you are in a realationship and you do webcam sex?
(8 January 2019)

Florine:
I just wanted to ask since this question gets asked a lot.
(8 January 2019)

Katherin:
What happened, and will we go back to being friends again?
(8 January 2019)

Katherin:
I'd like to go back to being friends again.
(8 January 2019)

Katherin:
He watches me alot and still flirts.
(8 January 2019)

Katherin:
He acts fine in person like nothing happened.
(8 January 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment